- Laura Cobus is continuing as a Research Fellow in the Department of Physics with an independent research project.
- James Clarke works for Golder in Brisbane, AUS.
- Sam Hitchman finished his PhD in Physics. He now works for AgResearch
- Jonathan Simpson received his BSc(hons) in Geophysics, and stayed on for an MSc study, and is doing his PhD in the PAL.
- Rabea Pleiss received her BSc in Geophysics, and is now on adventure in Central America.
- Gugi Ganefianto received his MSc Degree in Geophysics, worked for Jacobs Jakarta, and is now a PhD student at Tohoku University
- Paul Freeman is now a PureScript Developer at Sylo
- Jami Johnson (now Jami Johnson Shepherd) finished her PhD on photoacoustic imaging, was at The Sorbonne University in Paris for a postdoctoral position, but is now back as the Agnes Blackie Fellow and an Associate Investigator of the DWC.
- Gugi Ganefianto just finished his BSc Honours degree, and is working now toward his MSc in Geophysics, on seismic tomography of the Auckland Volcanic Field
- Yibin Yao graduated with a BTech degree
- Josiah Ensing just finished his MSc degree, but is staying on for a PhD project to image the Auckland Volcanic Field
- Zoe Davidson, Btech, worked for vodaphone, but started a PhD programme in Bristol University
- Ashleigh Fromont recently completed her MSc thesis in the School of Environment, University of Auckland
- Prabhat Shrestha, MSc, interned at Schlumberger Gould Research in Cambridge, UK, and works for Mighty River Power
- Jackson MacFarlane completed his BSc (hons), and is now at Stanford University in the PhD programme
- Sam Hitchman, BTech. Now PhD student in the PAL
- Gray Lu, Btech. Now MSc student at the University of Canterbury
- Jennifer Yeh, Btech. Now in Medical School in Melbourne, Australia
- Prabhat Shrestha, Postgraduate Diploma. After MSc (2015), now at Mighty River Power
The Boise Years
- Andrew Lamb, PhD 2013, now an assistant professor at the University of Arkansas
- Clinton Colwell, MS 2013, working for ADA County
- Thomas Blum, PhD 2013, now at the University of Lausanne
- Jami Johnson, MS 2013, now a postdoctoral fellow at the Pierre and Marie Curie University
- Daniel Shaltry, BSc 2013, now at ESG Solutions in Kinston, Ontario
- Kara Ferguson, BSc 2012, now MS program at BSU
- Dylan Mikesell, PhD 2012, now assistant professor at Boise State University
- Deb Fagan, MS 2012, now at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Randi Walters, BS 2010, now at BSU
- Murari Khatiwada, MS 2008, PhD 2013 from the University of Oklahoma, now working for EnerVest Ltd.
- Thomas Otheim, BS 2008, MS 2012, now at BSU