Here is a list of things to do in preparation of a Service date for our network:
- Call or email Peggy for a truck rental.
- Print empty Service Sheets (11 stations total).
- Make sure the Clies are fully charged preceding the Service date. If the Clie lost power we will have to restore it’s software.
- Remove old tape from each flash drive and replace with new tape.
What to bring:
- Flash Drives
- Service Sheets
- Pen (a good one)
- Sharpie Marker
- Masking Tape
- Adjustable Crescent Wrench
- Wire Brush
- Iris Laptop and Card Reader
- Handheld GPS
- Don’t forget lunch!
You can also visit the iris site for suggestions on what to bring
Directions from Google maps go here
- From Boise take I-84 West to the Vale Exit #374.
- At the exit turn South on Hwy 201.
- Turn West on Hwy 20 (a right turn after crossing the railroad).
- Turn Right at Bully Creek (there’s a church just to the Left of the intersection).
- Turn Right on Bully Creek Rd.
- Proceed to Neal Hot Springs.